Search This Blog

Monday 24 February 2014

Dragonfly square accordion card...

This is my second post today, I'm loving how Elizabeth craft design peel off stickers make my cards quick and easy to complete. I just adding a little colour to the body using my letraset promarkers and added stickles glitter glue to the wings and hey presto one beautiful dragonfly.


The mini dragonflies are from a Sizzix stamp and die set and although it's hard to see in the photo I used two different colour inks to create it.

here are some of the products I used:-

 

3 comments:

  1. I agree completely - between the beautiful Peel-Offs and those amazing dies, you can quickly make a card that impresses. Like this one! Beautiful, and I especially like the glitter on the wings. :-)
    Cheers
    Karen A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and I like the mix of Edge colors on the front of the card. Nice touch!

    ReplyDelete