Search This Blog

Tuesday 13 May 2014

ECD Karen Burniston katie label flower peel off card...

This is a tall and skinny card I made using the Karens Katie label die. The new Elizabeth craft designs flower peel off with the Katie label shapes built in are the perfect partners for the dies Karen Burniston has designed for Elizabeth craft designs.

 

 

I folded an 8x8 sheet of patterned card stock in half before placing it with the fold edge run along the centre of the Katie die in the big shot. I had to fold an inch at each side of the cards out edge too, to enable it to fit through the machine. ( Just in case you were wondering, you don't need to fold the card in half first!! I think I was having a Homer Simpson moment while creating this die!!)

 

 

 

To make the blue and green edging on the top and bottom I again folded some of my 8x8 paper stock in half and positioned it with the agatha edge die as shown below.

 

 

 

 

Links to some of the products I used...

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment