Monday, 14 July 2014

Second July design team challenge for karen Burniston...

Here are my second card designs for this months challenge, as requested these ones are a more practical reproducible card to inspire people that need to make 50 holiday cards.

My first step so that I could position them on my precut cardstock was to use my wire cutters to separate the words 'merry' and 'Christmas'.

I then placed all the cardstock and the dies I intended to use on to my magnetic platform not forgetting to use my cutting plates!
I used mini form sticky pads to give the card a slight 3D effect and my Tombow glue pen to secure the words in place.







Links to the products I used...





4 comments:

  1. They look great all together like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super idea A definite CASE, Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to use these dies - I love that you used the positive AND the negative cuts. Two cards with one pass through the Big Shot. Wow!
    Cheers
    Karen A

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect Donna...Love these Classy cards!

    ReplyDelete