Search This Blog

Friday 27 February 2015

get well soon card

This card is the first I've posted on Elizabeth craft designs blog. I chose to use the Rectangle Accordion die with the Sunflower Peel-off stickers for this post.

get well soon sunflowers ecd wednesday 25 feb

I recently received some fabulous peel offs from Elizabeth craft designs and these sunflowers were among them. I used my alcohol colouring pens with Els’ double sided adhesive and microfine glitter technique to achieve this ultra-shimmery finish peel offs. You can view the video here.
sunflower get well soon ecd wed 25 feb close up
I used the same microfine glitter technique for the individual sunflowers and stems to decorate my card with.
get well soon ecd wed 25 feb flower


To see a list of instructions hop on over to ECD's blog

links to products I used...

No comments:

Post a Comment