Search This Blog

Tuesday 16 December 2014

Karen Burniston December challenge advent accordion album card

so here is my second card for Karen Burniston's December challenge which was to choose a month of the year and make a card for a special occasion or holiday for that month.

originally I had planned to make an accordion album 12 days of Christmas card but when I sat down to plan it I realised I didn't have the dies I would need. My none crafty friend Lisa was with me and suggested I think about an advent card and bam the ideas just started flowing. 


I used Karen's Fancy Label accordion album die and all 6 different edging dies you can get from Elizabeth Craft Designs. As I don't have a number die set small enough to fit on I used jewels and gems to create the numbers.



For the surprises behind each door I used Els silk microfine glitter on double sided adhesive and promarker technique which can be seen here.


 Each of the picture is a Elizabeth Craft Design peel of sticker.
 For the Rudolf face I used a round peel off sticker and hand drew a smiling mouth and eyes.


On the last page in order for me to write my message neatly I glued some little clothes pegs and cut out the largest size fancy label die which comes with the fancy label accordion album die set. I can then when I need to remove the label write my message and then peg the label back in place again.





Links to some of the products I used...



 




No comments:

Post a Comment