Search This Blog

Friday 30 August 2013

Merry Christmas pop n cut card...

Only 117 sleeps to Christmas:)


For the card base I used the sizzix horizontal A2 base with the Karen Burniston circle insert. The tree which comes with a matching embossing folder is a sizzix bigz die Christmas tree #2. The train is from a sizzix phrases decorative strip called planes, trains and automobiles, I die cut 2 trains and just hand cut the truck to fit. I used Tim Holtz alterations mini paper rosette die for the train track and the background for the Merry Christmas. The merry Christmas is a cheery Lynn die.

 

5 comments:

  1. Oh how stinkin' cute is this?! Love the twine wrapped around the gifts and the train. Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cute; do you have details of what dies you used and how you did the train? So very cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Judy, Thanks for the interest in my card, it's so nice to know people like them:) I've updated the post with all the dies I used. Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute!, but....
    how did you get the train to pop up without it being on a fold?I get how the tree pops, but the train has me perplexed-LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anne, I used some small pieces of acetate sheet bent in half. They naturally want to pop up when not pressed down:)

    ReplyDelete